Monday, March 31, 2014

The Three Sisters

Day Three-The Three sisters

Oh no! We leave Sydney today! After breakfast Mom tells us to pack our stuff. Once we are done we go downstairs with our stuff and checkout of the hotel. Then we take a cab to the car rental place and put our stuff in our rental car. After we start walking to the aquarium. On the way we stop at a cafe and get pastries and coffee to hold us out 'till lunch. Then we start walking across the bridge (not Sydney harbor bridge) to the aquarium. Once we get there get our tickets and start walking through the aquarium. There is many intereting and cool looking fish. But there is also manatee, sea cucumbers, sea plants, sharks and their eggs, many different types of sting rays, and many other strange looking sea creatures. We walk through a glass tunnel in the middle of the tank. Once we are done with the aquarium we walk back to the car. On the way we stop by a greek food restaurant and got gyros.

On the way to the Blue Moutains me and Kai sleep. When we finally get there we relax in the house. Then we go to the steepest rail way in the world (it's 53 degrees steep)! Then it was a short walk to the cable ride, last we hurried over to the last ride for the glass bottom cable car. When the ride is over we head back to the house and relax. Then we go out to dinner at a place called the Garage. When we we were done we headed back to the house and climbed into bed. I had a great time on my last day and got to see many interesting places.

 

 

P.S. After the glass bottom cable car we took a short walk out to see the three sisters(three rocks) and on the way Dad and Kai complained that their feet hurt also when we walked to the Garage they complained, talk about three sisters!

 

Swampy at the aquarium!

On the steepest railroad in the world!

The Three Sisters(with little Dave at the end).

 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Mia! Swampy's getting quite the adventure lucky bird! Was the railroad like a slow moving rollercoaster? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It moved kind of fast and it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia,
    It looks like you are having fun! Why do they call it the 3 sisters and little Dave? Is the steepest railroad in the world fast? Swampy looked like he had a great time in the aquarium! Was the lobster on land or in water when you caught it? We wish we could be there too! We are jealous!
    Room B2
    PS Let us know if there is a way for us to comment without an account. That is why we are doing it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because the legend behind it, and they just call him little Dave. I will tell you the legend when I get back. It was not too fast. The aquarium was a lot of fun and amazing. It was bigger than it looks because it goes underwater so it was huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did the rail road go to, was it scary. I would have lots of fun if I went on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rail road went into the jungle, and it was super fun!

      Delete
  5. I think you are having a great time at Australia! I want to come with you!!!!!!!!! From,Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan is not jealous. I have been there and done that. I hope you have fun on the rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the one that stared with where did the rail go it was from Elliot young.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mia,
    Why did you stick your legs out of the cable car? Why is the mountain/cliff called the three sisters? That looks very interesting and cool.
    - Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mia! I miss you and wish I could go to Australia with you! It looks like you are having fun!

    - Bronnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mia,
    It looks like swampy is having fun at the aquarium. I wish I was there in Australia and got to see the steepest railroad in the world.
    From, Dev

    ReplyDelete